Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Perfectly organized front entry hall

This has to be one of my most favourite front entry halls.  Why?  Because it is one of the most beautifully and well organized spaces I've come across in a very long time.  There is a place for everything and everything in its place, all in blue and white.  Clean, crisp, easily viewed, neat, tidy, and a perfect fit and look for the space it embellishes.  Quite easy on the eyes, it is also a spot that is relaxing and keeps one calm (perfect when one is on the go or just coming home.  One of the things I don't have in my home, which I have always wanted, is a good entryway.  So if you have it, you should definitely be utilizing it. 

1 comment:

Birds in the Garage said...

I grew up in a family of four kids! Why our big house had a hall that were 1,5x1,5m? No idea. It was anarchy. I am totally a system freak as an adult!

About Me

My photo
Got any BLUE AND WHITE photo inspirations of your own? Send them our way. Just drop us an e-mail. Please make sure that you have permission to use the photo you are submitting. If you've got a personal page link you'd like us to share with your submission, send them together. In the mean time, ENJOY!

Followers

search our pages